Camps for Kids & Families
29 years TuiGlen has come to the decision to
finish the horse trekking, kids
& school camp
and riding school operation.
The facility and farmland can still be used. A ground fees of $15 will be charged per horse a day.
We would like to thank you for your support and custom over the last 29
Thank you for your interest.
We have been running Kids Camps for over 15 years, and have taught a large amount of children to ride and enjoy the outdoors.
With many return customers the camps have been a huge success.
Who is camp for:
Ages: 8 to 16 years old
Length: 1 to 7days (day campers are also welcome)
When?: Every school holidays
Maximum number: 15 kids
What does it include?:
*Full 24hour supervision
*Three meals a day
*First day arrival time is between 1.00 pm and 2.00pm
*Last day pick up time is between 12.00 pm and 12.30 pm
Would you like to book? Just click here. What does it cost? click here for price list.
Staff Always There
Staff pride themselves in being there just when you need it, for support and for great laughs. We run small camps which means we are able to provide individual attention.
Try out your artistic skills on a blank live canvas.
Go out and have a blast on your favorite horse outside of the arenas, up and down hills to improve your riding.
Have great fun creating your own tricks on horse back, practice on topaz and then the real thing on Buddy or Toki.
For all levels of riding from beginner to advanced
Make new friends and meet old ones here at Tui Glen Camp.
Typical TuiGlen Camp Day
- Wake up at 8 o'clock
- Have breakfast
- Get set for our first activity (Get to choose from our activities)
- After Lunch we prepare for the afternoon activities or a play in the stream (temperature dependent)
- We finish at around 4 pm activities for the late afternoon are played on our grass sports pitch.
- Dinner is served at around 6:30 pm
- Evening activities may include camp fire, spotlighting, sing star competition, quizzes and much more!
- Off to bed for our youngest campers is 8.30pm
- All lights-out is by 10pm
Day activities may include the following, we can not guarantee campers will take part in ALL activities, all activities are weather dependent.
- Riding lessons
- Show jumping lessons
- Cross country lessons
- Hoof ball
- Horseback games
- Painting ponies
- Swimming with horses
- Swimming at the hot pools
- 4x4 drive across the farm
- Arts and crafts
Have a look at kids camp picture gallery for some great pictures
*Pick up and drop off's to Airport or Bus depot can be arranged